|Free Online Invoices
Create Free Online Invoices in style! Use this amazing free invoicing app to send professional and beautiful invoices in just minutes.
CREDIT CARD CALCULATOR
This calculator will help you calculate the periodical and total interest for up to 10 credit cards and the period of time it
will take to pay them all off. It will also calculate an amortisation schedule for your credit cards.
- Enter the relevant values for your credit card.
- If you need to work with more than 1 credit card, use the "Add more credit cards" option. You can select any number
up to 10 cards.
- Your result will be calculated automatically as you change each of the fields.
- If you wish to print the resulting Amortisation Table, please click on the "Print payment schedule" button.
Click here to try our other Credit Card Calculators.
total_content='Total Interest Paid will be $'+Math.round(TotalInterest)+'
Payment Schedule (Interest Rate = '+Rate+'% and Payment = $'+Installment+')
MonthlyInterest = (Principal * (Rate / (100 * 12)));
TotalInterest = parseFloat(TotalInterest) + parseFloat(MonthlyInterest);
// alert(MonthlyInterest+" "+Installment+' return false');
LastPrincipal = Principal;
RestAfterInterest = Installment - MonthlyInterest;
Principal = Principal - RestAfterInterest;
RestAfterInterest = Math.round(RestAfterInterest);
Principal = Math.round(Principal);
Principal = "0";
|Month||Interest Paid||Principal Paid||Balance|
var Year =parseInt(Months / 12);
var Month = parseInt(Months % 12);
over '+Year+' Years and '+Month+' Months';
- This calculator is applicable to both personal and business credit cards.
- It doesn't allow for introductory or low-start interest rates. To calculate with these options, please use our
Credit Card Balance Transfer Calculator.
- It assumes that no further purchases are added to the credit card during the repayment term.
- Results are rounded to the nearest whole number. Cents are not shown.