This calculator is designed to help you calculate bond prices and yields. Simply enter 4 of the 5 values for your bond
then click the relevant button to calculate the missing value.
Click here to try our other Investment Calculators.
- Bond Price Field - The Price of the bond is displayed or
entered in this field.
- Coupon Field - The Coupon Payment is displayed or entered
in this field. For a Semiannual Coupon Bond the amount displayed or
entered is the semiannual Coupon Payment.
- Face Value Field - The Face Value or Principal of the bond
is displayed or entered in this field.
- Yield Field - The Bond Yield is displayed or entered in
- Periods Field - The number of Periods remaining until
maturity is displayed or entered in this field. For a Semiannual
Coupon Bond, this represents the number of six month periods
remaining until maturity, i.e., the number of years remaining
- Compounding Field - The value selected in this field
represents the compounding frequency for the Bond Yield and the
frequency of the Coupon Payments, i.e., whether the bond is a
Semiannual or Annual Coupon Bond.