|Free Online Invoices
Create Free Online Invoices in style! Use this amazing free invoicing app to send professional and beautiful invoices in just minutes.
You can use this calculator to analyse statistical data. It will calculate mean,
median, mode, standard deviation, range and more from a set of data.
Simply enter the data using the examples below then click the "calculate" button.
Click here to try our Other Calculators.
This calculator returns the following values for a data set:
- Maximum - The highest value in the data set.
- Minimum - The lowest value in the data set.
- Sum - The addition of all values in the data set.
- Mean - The addition of all values divided by the total number of values.
- Median - The middle value in the data set.
- Range - The difference between the lowest and highest values.
- Midrange - The mean of the maximum and minimum values in the data set.
- Standard Deviation - The amount of variation from the mean value in the data set.
- Percentage Unique - The percentage of values in the data set that are unique.