|Free Online Invoices
Create Free Online Invoices in style! Use this amazing free invoicing app to send professional and beautiful invoices in just minutes.
This calculator is designed to help you calculate option prices and other values. Simply enter 6 of the 7 values for your option
then click the relevant button to calculate the missing value.
Click here to try our other Investment Calculators.
- Option Price Field - The estimated value of the option is displayed or entered in this field.
- Stock Price Field - The current price for the stock is displayed or entered in this field. Higher stock prices will
increase Call values and reduce Put values.
- Exercise Price Field - The exercise price is displayed or entered in this field. This is the price at which a put or
call option can be exercised and is also known as the strike price.
- Dividend Yield Field - The income paid to owners of the stock. Option holders are not entitled to dividends from the stock.
- Interest Rate Field - The current market interest rate.
- Volatility Field - An estimate of the potential price fluctuation that will occur during the Option term.
- Time To Expiry Field - The amount of time before the Option expires. You can select days, months or years.
- Type Of Option Fields - Is the Option a Call or Put, American or European style?