Free Email at MailingWeb.com
Choose from Web Based Email, Email Forwarding and POP Mailboxes. Use your domain name or we have over 30 domains to choose from.
This calculator is designed to help you estimate your credit score at
the major US credit bureaus. It uses
variables in 6 categories but does not require any identifying information
to calculate the result.
- Enter your credit details by moving the sliders and clicking on
- Click once on the "Calculate My Credit Score" button to view your result.
- After your result is calculated, you can click the "Start
Over" button to see how changes to your answers will affect
your credit score.
- Please note this free credit score is only an estimate. If you want to
get your actual credit score, please click
- In most countries, a person's credit score is a number based on a
statistical analysis of their credit files. This is designed to
estimate their creditworthiness - the likelihood that they will pay
- Credit scores are primarily based on credit report information. In the United States, this generally comes from one of the three major credit bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- The major credit bureaus do not consider income when calculating a
- Checking your own credit reports will not affect your credit score.
You can check your score as often as you wish. Your score will only be
affected when you apply for new credit or loans.
OUR OTHER CALCULATORS