This calculator is designed to give you a broad estimate of the value of a
business based on the main variables.
- Describe your company's market environment in the first 4
- Enter your annual operating profit.
- Enter any costs that will not be present after the sale such as current owner's salary
- Add new costs after sale such as new personnel or payments to
- If you know any debts or assets in the business add their values to get to the final estimated value range.
- The results will be calculated
automatically as you change each of the fields.
This result is only a guide. The valuation may vary depending on a range
of factors including industry, market and country of operation. Please
consult a specialist for a specific valuation based on your situation.
OUR OTHER CALCULATORS